A Social Organization for Single Catholic Professionals
Catholic Singles of Greater Washington (also known as CAC of Washington, DC) is an organization for single Catholics who are free to marry in the Catholic Church. Our club brings together single Catholic professionals so they can meet and get acquainted in a Christian setting. We sponsor 15-20 activities each month, comprising social, cultural, religious, and sports events. More....
Coming Special Events
- October 9-11, 2015 (or October 8-12): Weekend in the Shenandoah Valley, joined by other CAC clubs
Early bird deadline (save $25) is September 1 (postmark).
- November 21, 2015: Holiday Mass, Dinner and Dance, College Park - details coming soon!
- See the Event Calendars for more events
Recent Special Events
- July 11, 2015: Picnic in Falls Church, VA
- June 28, 2015: Single Sunday, 4:00pm Mass and Dinner, St. Jerome's, Hyattsville, MD - RSVPs requested for dinner, see details
- June 6, 2015: Dance, 8:00pm, Gaithersburg, MD
- May 15-17, 2015: Weekend at Lost River State Park
Related Member Groups & Events
Club membership also gives you membership in Catholic Alumni Clubs International (CACI), and member privileges at many other local clubs around the country.
- Catholic Alumni Clubs International (CACI) and other local clubs
- CACI Events: CSGW members join members from CAC clubs around the country for weekends and weeks
- July 19-25, 2015: National Convention (aka "vacation"), Providence, RI
- October 9-11, 2015: Fall Eastern/Midwest Regional, Harrisonburg, VA - Shenandoah Valley
Sponsored by Catholic Singles of Greater Washington - See above
- Recent Events
- April 24-26, 2015: Spring Eastern Regional, Long Island, NY
- October 3-5, 2014: Midwest/Eastern Regional, Canton, OH
- July 13-19, 2014: National Convention, Gatlinburg, TN
- April 4-6, 2014: Eastern Regional, Williamsburg, VA
Catholic Groups in the greater Washington (and Baltimore) area