A Social Organization for Single Catholic Professionals
Catholic Singles of Greater Washington (also known as CAC of Washington, DC) is an organization for single Catholics who are free to marry in the Catholic Church. Our club brings together single Catholic professionals so they can meet and get acquainted in a Christian setting. We sponsor 15-20 activities each month, comprising social, cultural, religious, and sports events. More....
Coming Special Events
- May 15-17, 2015: Weekend at Lost River State Park
- See the Event Calendars for more events
Recent Special Events
- November 22, 2014: Mass and Dinner-Dance, College Park, MD
Related Member Groups & Events
Club membership also gives you membership in Catholic Alumni Clubs International (CACI), and member privileges at many other local clubs around the country.
- CAC of Baltimore
- Catholic Alumni Clubs International (CACI) and other local clubs
- CACI Events: CSGW members join members from CAC clubs around the country for weekends and weeks
- April 24-26, 2015: Spring Eastern Regional, Long Island, NY (details available soon)
- July 19-25, 2015: National Convention (aka "vacation"), Providence, RI
- October 2-4, 2015: Fall Eastern/Midwest Regional, Harrisonburg, VA